Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Hey! Iron Workers Like To Be Photographed, Too, Ya Know.

I thought this guy was coming over to run my ass out but he just asked what I was doing and then said 'Hey, send me one' and struck the pose.

So I gave him some The Thing of the Moment cards (NO NOT MOO CARDS) and later I see him showing them to a buddy and demonstrates his pose (although...see above. :))

The buddy takes the card, gives a quick look around to find your lowly and humble photographic servant and...

BOOM! VOGUE! :)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. They took you seriously. If they only knew ya....

    ReplyDelete
  2. So all you need to be taken seriously as a photographer is a business card?

    Where's my printer?

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos should be in National Carnigraphic

    ReplyDelete

Jen White