Saturday, August 23, 2008

Lensbaby at the American Folk Festival

2 innocent bystanders and 1 wanted felon. You decide who is who.

Highly esteemed local photographer Justin Russell

Highly esteemed local photographer Lori Leonard and her neice _____ Leonard. And it's the other way around but _______ Leonard and her aunt esteemed local photographer Lori Leonard seemed awkward.

US Senate Candidate and 1st Congressional District Congressman Democrat Tom Allen

Now I'm not just saying this because I want Lensbaby VP and Occasional Gentle Viewer Sam Pardue to send me a Lensbaby 3G but the Lensbaby is without question my favorite portrait lens.

Yes, even more than my TtV contraption.

There...I said it...more than my TtV Contraption. Happy?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. You are too funny! I do enjoy your portraits very much. The Lensbaby is kind of addictive isn't it? We should warn people.

    Send me an email!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thank gawd! I was beginning to think we'd need to stage and intervention.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No. I'm not happy. There...I'VE said it.

    ReplyDelete

Jen White