Sunday, November 27, 2005

Sometimes It's Only About The Eye Candy

Yes, Gentle Viewers, sometimes I just want to engage in a little visual onanism. There is no other reason to post this other than I wanna see it again. This is a photo from my friend Nicky's wedding. I'm her blogfather. Heh heh. I got her to make a blog. It's here.

Maybe I can justify using this photo because the colors are sort of Christmassy? Or maybe because Marcy on the left would make the most delicious Christmas Elf EVER. I even think her ears are ALREADY pointed. Today I took some photos of another friend and her husband and baby for them to use on Christmas cards. I think I'm going to use this one on mine.

Second in a series of posts blog-harrassing my friends. Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

  1. Jerkface Jeff... Since you're so intent on blog-harassing your friends, you could atleast choose better pictures of them! Thanks alot, pal. Merry forkin' Christmas!

    Marcy is pretty cute, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. kalani: Oops..apparently you aren't the only one who is today. Fixed now.

    nml: WHAT DO YOU MEAN? It's a photo of YOU on the HAPPIEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE!! Besides, I could have used the smoking Santa photo but it's not mine and Marcy isn't in it.

    Yes, she's a dream. Why do you keep her from me? Why?? WHYY???

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have always love this picture
    really...
    u posted it before...

    they look so glowing...
    like celebrity...
    like hollywood actress...
    really
    no joke

    ReplyDelete
  4. They looks like real classy broads, jkirlin. Ya gots good taste in wimmen friends. But ya gotta stop usin' them dirty words, buddy.

    And Nicky has an excellent blog, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S. - Is this a current photo?

    I rest my case.

    Harrumph!

    ReplyDelete
  6. zbj: It's all a photography trick. They are actually very unattractive. Poor things. Sad really. :(

    wrath: They aren't BROADS! They are Daaaaaames. It's current to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, they looks like real classy Daaaaaaames, then.

    Current to you, huh? Right... Methinks it could have been taken around the same time as my cloud photos... mind like a steel trap, me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Especially when it's a snap of a bunch of classy broa... daaaaaaaaaaaaames!

    ReplyDelete

Jen White