Monday, September 04, 2006

A Little Thing I Like to call SEAGULL CAM 2.0




The Maasdam is a Holland American ship which makes frequent visits to Bar Harbor and was in port yesterday giving me the perfect opportunity to try out the...

SEAGULLCAM 2.0!!!!!!!

This new enhanced version is capable of altitudes of up to 2500 feet, a diving speed of over 120 mph per hour, an extended range of up to 14 miles, AND self feeds on fresh seafood AND garbage for longer trips over land.

You want one. Admit it. Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. Does that mean that you have to drop crabs and clams from 100 feet to eat them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been on that boat !!!! excuse me ..ship. I have such happy memories of the Maasdam. However I don't recall any circling seagulls in 2002, just hovering helicoptors from Fidel Castro's Air force. They were looking for nude sun bathers, I was told.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm... inquiring minds need to ask: are those really your photos? ie, did YOU take them? They are amazingly clear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. toady: I know what else you want BAD.

    spk: and mussels.

    wrath: I know what else you SO want... (these could go on forever)

    kathryn: You sunbathed nude?? I'd join the Cuban Air Force for that. Oh wait..the SEAGULLCAM 2.0!!

    anon: That's like when I send my photos to WalMart to be porinted and they give them to me. I get all indignant. "What's the matter? They don't look professional enough for you top refuse to print them?? HOW DARE YOU JUST PRINT THESE WITH NO OBJECTIONS?!? YOU THINK THESE ARE SO BAD THAT MAYBE I TOOK THEM???"

    Heh heh, yeah, I took these. The other hundred of so weren't as clear. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the 2.5 now! :D Just on the market. And it's all black! :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. mp: GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I WANTED IT IN BLACK!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Jen White