Monday, December 31, 2007

dnalrotaG

Rar!

Check me out being ripped off by Wired Magazine.

That is my unflattering image of Senator Olympia Snowe who I secretly think is one of our hottest US Senators (Until former EPA Administrator Carol Browner decides to run for Senate)

Wired apparently thinks flickr means FREE STOCK PHOTOS, although they did give me a little credit and a link to my stupid ass flickr page.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WIRED, YOU BAD RIGHT-CLICK-SAVE-AS MONKEYS!

Update: Oh, it was actually only SOME rights reserved. My apologies and appreciation to Wired Magazine. Hehheh.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. When I clicked on the link, there was a big ad at the top of the page for 'Geekipedia'. I assumed that was the link-back and credit to Thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee, to think that Wired is dishonest. What's left in the world now! I haven't a complete understanding of the law, but I was told that there is little risk even if they are lost, they just pay up if you push the issue. Brandon Stone saw his photo as a backdrop on HBO and only got a couple hundred dollars and that took some intervention on his part, I believe. I've been told that if we send in a CD of images every 3 months, with a small fee, the images will be registered with the government and you can sue for a whole lot more than just actual damages.

    ReplyDelete

Jen White