Monday, December 24, 2007

Number 20, The Christmas Tooth

Regular Gentle Viewers may have noticed a lull in the action here at The Thing of the Moment and in the various photomemes that I haven't been participating in this week because of EXCRUCIATING AND HELLISH PAIN OF UNKNOWN SOURCES THAT WOULD KILL LESSER MEN. I have a new dentist because the old one at the practice where I go skipped town. Now new dentist doesn't know me from any of the other apparent drug addicts who call her daily faking tooth pain and she sent me to yet another 3rd dentist who specializes in pulling teeth and said everything should be fine after that.

So above you can see that I did as I was told and am STILL IN EXCRUCIATING PAIN OF STILL UNKNOWN SOURCES THAT WOULD KILL LESSER MEN. So in between drafting letters to the dental board and calling the answering service and being told that I either have to wait until Jan 2nd or go to an Emergency Room (!!!! Yeah, there is apparently no dentist on call, THAT is the emergency) I post for you and Gentle Viewers tmt, spacemanaxdahl and ana a little of what you really want to see.



But if I were a REAL MAN I'd just pull them myself like Crazy Tom, the Carnie Self Dentist here.
Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

  1. YES!

    Your pain was worth it so that I may have indulged in the spoils. What was wrong with it? Was there a bug in it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the carnie tradition lives on; it's good to see the younger generation getting involved and giving it their best freakish effort.

    Weird about the pain you're experiencing. The Christmas season most often creates pain a little farther south.

    Merry (pain free) Christmas to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Crazy Tom!!!!

    And JKirlin, what crazy PhotoShop did YOU pull off to get that tooth perfectly blood-free?

    I'm sorry you've been (are) hurty. C'mere and let Nurse Amy take care of you....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nurse Amy - don't encourage him!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BTW - your tooth doesn't look anything like Crazy Tom's tooth, I think they pulled a perfectly good tooth and left the rotten bloody one in....that's why your still in so much pain. Thanks for posting it, my Christmas is complete now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That actually looks more like the big plug Shrek pulls out of his ear to make a candle with. Have you tried lighting it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep, I believe you were the victim of the ol' wrong-tooth-pullin-swindle.


    Never fear, I'll just wipe off my trusty long nosed wirepliers and mail them to you and you can be just as famous as Crazy Tom!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you're feeling better by the time I'm writing this.

    If you're not, I hope you're heavily medicated soon.

    Or, y'know, healed completely. That'd work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh boy !!!! My regret for your health condition ! I don't know now what to say about those pics. 1. is nicer and that others oh boy but a man must do what a man must do........

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sorry to hear about your pain! Hope you are feeling better! If not come talk to me, I know people ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Jen White