Sunday, December 02, 2007

The Thing of the Moment's Guide to Flying In or Out of Maine

Most people choose to Fly in or out of Maine using the bus from Logan International in Boston because with the money you save, you can take 2 more trips. Or you can drive to Manchester, New Hampshire where they have the curiously named Boston-Manchester International Airport. People made of money can fly out of either Portland or Bangor. There IS however, one OTHER cost effective airport.

BREWER INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (Please, no shoving)
This is the...uh....entrance.
The terminal...arrivals, departures, baggage claim, you know the drill
Shit, I've driven out onto the ramp/taxiway/runway. I am so screwed.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Our airport doesn't seem so small anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. People fly in and out of Maine using a bus? No wonder the airports are shite. You must have the best pilots in the world, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya got me! I LOL'd, and I haven't had breakfast OR my morning Pepsi yet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We flew out of Minneapolis, gate I38, into Fairbanks, gate 4.

    4? Just "4"??????

    Yep.

    It was a big plane, though. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Jen White