Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Maine Collision Center with the Kung Fu Grip!

A car barely alive. Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's first bionic car. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster. DANANANAAAAA - Oscar Goldman, 1974.

Well, he didn't say the Danananaaaaa part. Ok, maybe it wasn't THAT dramatic, BUT they completed it 12 days sooner than anyone else said THEY could do it and the last 4 days it just sat there because Darling's Honda couldn't get the right part in time.

Verrrrrrry pleased. I'd show you the car all completed but it just looks like new. That's boring. Well, unless you are driving it around, then it's nice.

10 comments:

  1. I HATE YOU!!! I want my car fixed, that's what I want for christmas, not a borders gift certificate, not a cd, I want you to fix my car!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd have more sympathy for you if I wasn't driving an AMC Pacer when I was your age. No..wait! I was driving your mother's PINTO! The Pacer was still a year away! Heh heh. I'll contribute to the "We can't help it if Sara drives like a Kirlin Klub"

    ReplyDelete
  3. They put in an Orange Juice Dispenser?

    ReplyDelete
  4. No. It's Hi-C®. I don't like real orange juice. There is a straw which goes back up to the firewall and comes out near the radio for a quick refreshing drink while on the road. Tiz yum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a sluch dispenser in my car. No... Wait.... It's only when I open wy window during a snowstorm. Strange... :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. my apologize...
    and i no gonna report to santa..
    so dont worry...
    ur border's giftcard will still be deliever to u

    hohoho
    by the way..this look like a big-kick-ass car

    ReplyDelete
  7. what the hell is that thing in the middle? It looks like one of those lights police cars have...is your cover blown now?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope the battery is included. And no further assembly required.

    How excellent(and unusal) to get your car back early.

    You are obviously also the meister repair repairmeister, Mr. Burgermeister Meisterburger.

    balsfyzi - verification word or new demon? You be the judge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i like that shiny thing sitting there on the engine. is that some new-fangled can-heater?

    In the olden days we didn't need no fancy kitchen stuff. We'd just set the can of soup on the engine for an hour with a hole poked in the top of the can...


    happy happy, and a cool yule.

    cat

    ReplyDelete

Jen White