Thursday, August 02, 2007

Paddy Murphy's Bangor Maine



Attention John: Your employees have your back. I was in front of your joint for 10 or 20 mins while taking photos thonight around midnight and one came out wanting to know what I was doing. 42 years of wise ass comments had me wanting to say things like 'Still waiting for the table I asked for at 5' and 'Using this radar gun to clock the speed of your building, I think you better pull it over, Speed Racer' and when asked if I was 'just taking random photos' I resisted the urge to say 'No, that would be neene, actually.' Anyway, because I might want to eat there again someday and have my food WITHOUT bodily fluids, I simply handed over THE CARD. THE CARD, SPK, THE GET OUT OF JAIL FREE CARD!'

I figure I mocked Paddy Murphy's enough last time so there's no need to do it again, really. And like I said, it's not bad.

Anyway, here is where I need my photographer Gentle Viewers help. CAN YOU FIND ONE DAMNED STRAIGHT LINE in any of these? I would have PREFERRED to take my little snapshot and be gone. Is this what I'm going to have to deal with using that Sigma1020 Wide Angle? Heretofore known as the Sigma 1020 with the 'Happy Ending'

Thoughts? Anyone? Anyone? Beuller?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. does that mean that you didn't pass GO and collect your $200?

    and, do you get another one????????????

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't need no steenkin' straight lines.

    ReplyDelete
  3. u know if i share with you, i would have to kill u

    to me..this is brilliant enough
    i like the second pic's perspective....
    and the third's colour.... nice nice

    ReplyDelete

Jen White