Monday, August 27, 2007

Photo Assassins!


Target: Justin Russell. Shot by your lowly and humble photographic servant.


Target: Your lowly and humble photographic servant shot by Guest Photographer Justin Russell. (Photos stolen without permission.)

Check out his flickr site and you can see where he shot me looking right into his camera without my camera even in front of my face. I apologize in advance for the messed up collar. He should have told me. It takes a VILLAGE to raise a child, people!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. One good thing about wearing a different shirt each day is that you get a good idea of when and where photos were taken... especially when you have no idea that you were the subject of a photo.

    And yes, the bottom two photos were payback for the top two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is, in fact, the only reason I change my clothes. The odd thing is I don't have a blue shirt like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the silver around the back of your neck and thought (hoped) you had finally taken my advice concerning duct tape. Of course the enlarged image was a downer when I realized it is only a camera strap.

    ReplyDelete

Jen White