Friday, August 17, 2007

Steve Lavalle of Cianbro

Just checking out the Hollywood Slots Racino project. I hate to play the slots because I hate to lose money I could be throwing away on something else. But I am STRONGLY in favor of it because that MORON Gov John Baldacci is against it because it competes with the Maine State Lottery Tickets. I never had to wait 10 minutes to pay for gas because someone was playing the slot machines but I DO have to wait for idiots to spend the money they have left after beer and cigarettes.

And that MORON Dennis Bailey because he is against whatever the people who pay him are against. And I thought *I* was a whore? Dennis Bailey would pull the plug on his own mother if paid to be the mouthpeice the right organization. While we are on the SUBJECT of whores the SOULLESS MARK ISHKANIAN OF ANTHEM and formerly CENTRAL MAINE POWER, you snivelling little mouthpiece...

Oh..wait..I'm off on another tangent of All That is Wrong in Maine...

Anyway, Thank you Steve Lavalle and Cianbro and Hollywood Slots for being one of the things that is right!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. UH OH, we're ranting!
    Good thing I know nothing about your local politics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know..I was hyperventilating and drooling a little, too. *whew* Glad that's over.

    ReplyDelete

Jen White