Monday, June 30, 2008

The Central Penobscot Regional Green Print or Another Example That I have No Idea What People Want





Several months ago Gentle Viewer and Fellow Enraged Person Who is Paying Attention Brown wrote and asked for a few photos of the Bangor area to illustrate a small brochure for a local project by The Trust for Public Land.

So I dug into my archives and showed him a folder of, maybe 75 photos, and he very kindly used 6. Not one was in the selection of 75. Heh heh.

Anyway....go the the Central Penobscot Regional Greenprint page and read more about it. I'm pro GreenSpace but I'm also pro Big Box Stores having lived in a Green Space that didn't have any, but these people are voices of reason.

You can also download a PDF of the brochure featuring the above sweet jkirlin photos and photos by Jerry Monkman and Lindsey Marston. PDFs of my autograph available by request.

4 comments:

  1. at what point do you become an internet celebrity? I mean - is there a time when we all say "It's happened!"

    I think today might be the day, my man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurry up and post something else now, punk. The self-congratulating has gone on long enough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny I should see this now. We're getting ready to put out an interim report, and I'm going to ask if I can dip into your pool of 75 again...and maybe even use some of them this time. email me what you think.

    ReplyDelete

Jen White