Sunday, June 08, 2008

Introducing: The Awkward Pause®






Several weeks ago I ran across a blog with these little movies of people waiting to have a photo taken and I LOVED it. Then shortly after, I loaned a camera to someone to take a photo of me at school with some kids and we got the same sort of thing because I had left it in movie mode. So I went back to find the blog and COULDN'T FIND IT! Don't you hate that? I know you do. But it's ok now.

I decided to start a flickr group for The Awkward Pause for people to submit these. Then I realized it's probably a BLOGGER type thing more than a flickr thing because video is still a bastard stepchild at flickr.

Anyway, take a gander at these, then click the link on the sidebar, and if you are so inclined to make a nuisance of yourself, POST AWAY!

4 comments:

  1. THAT is SUCH a great idea! Why didn't I think of this?!? I'm going to go watch the awkward pauses again... good stuff! Too bad I'm on summer break & only have a deaf cat to film.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is like Borat jokes for the especially geeky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so great, I recognize that last little fella.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the real reason you do this is so that we can hear you doing all that heavy breathing.

    ReplyDelete

Jen White