Monday, June 02, 2008

MY NEW LENSHOOD!



Ok, here is what happened. I had a package from Amazon.com shipped to my office and I opened it and was showing My...

I'm so...ashamed....

COMPLETELY USELESS and UNNECESSARY lenshood for the Canon 55-250 that I bought ONLY because I wanted the lens to look cool which is REALLY the only reason to use a lenshood and it's NOT EVEN really that COOL!

And then I mentioned it was like 25 bucks.

So Gentle Viewer John Herbert Walker Petros made me this lenshood out of a styrofoam coffee cup and black electical tape and couldn't have found better packaging for it and left it in my mailbox.

The real lenshood is ok and it does what it's supposed to, but THIS one is really cool and is now a personal treasure.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. That is.
    Without a doubt.
    The coolest thing
    EVER.

    (I am grinning so hard right now.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have cool friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Constructive recycling - very good.

    ReplyDelete

Jen White