Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Lensbaby®: One Effing Fine Portrait Lens



Third Best Promotional Lensbaby® tagline after: This is My United States of Lensbaby® and Lensbaby®: Get Bent.

Next Best Promotional line? Lensbaby®: Kicking the Ass of the Canon 50/1.8 since... Well...no..maybe that's TOO techy.

This is my across-the-hall friend Linda who is one of my few collegaues NOT retiring this year! I have a SPECTACULAR movie of her for The Awkward Pause, but she would kill me if I used it. See that middle picture? That's the look I'd get every day after posting it.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. That middle shot is wonderful, love the color, blur and especially the facial expressions (like saying "there you go again, I've told you before....". JKirlin, are you sure that instead of retiring maybe they are moving your office and nobody told you? Ha, ha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mark: !!!!!!!!!!!!! THE NEW WING!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Jen White