Thursday, July 20, 2006

Carnie Portraits


Ok, here is the deal, Gentle Viewers. The carnies are back. But as you KNOW, this blog can be overwhelmed by the number of images I post here for the fair. The first year I didn't blog and only showed them the photos I printed for them. After that, the blog became a way for the carnies to share images of what they do with friends and family back from whence they came. So holding back images seems a bit silly, so this year, they have their own blog as can be accessed on the sidebar under Carnies Series 2006. Previous seasons can be found in the July 2005 and August 2004 and 2005 archives. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. The Carnie Portraits and People at Work are great! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your Carnie series, it's like meeting old friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dad was a sometimes Carnie. Thanks for documenting!

    ReplyDelete

Jen White