Tuesday, July 18, 2006

My Lunchlady's Tattoo Can Kick Your Lunchlady's Tattoo's Ass.

This is Mike, my lunchlady from an earlier photo
And this is the outline for his new tattoo...
I was razzing him about getting a Phildelphia Flyers Logo and about how they will change their logo next year and he will be a LOSER!
Then he told me the strong association that he had with his Grandfather and they had with the Flyers and how it was so deeply rooted in the past and between them that it didn't matter.

Lunchlady Mike knows what's important. And now so do I.
And so do you.

3 comments:

  1. I would NEVER get a tattoo, not because I don't like them, but because I know I would get something stupid that I would later regret. Like Tony Danza and his Keep On Truckin' tattoo. Or I would turn up missing and the evening news would give my description ending with "...he also has a tattoo of red Swingline stapler on his left shoulder..." and people would think to themselves "with a tattoo like that he should disappear."

    I saw a guy with three baby foot prints (like they do at the hospital when a baby is born) on his arms and I thought that was pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. shade: because some ink covered baby kicked his ass and walked on him?

    fat man: That can be taken several different ways.

    ReplyDelete

Jen White