Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Ok, Here's The Rub

This is Little Dane the wire runner. I KNOW you Carnie Hatin' Gentle Viewers didn't want to have Carnies shoved down your gullets with a funnel to fatten your livers to make a mean foie...

Ooops...I have confused my Carnie Hatin' Gentle Viewers with foie de gras geese and ducks again....

Anyway, I know that since SOME of you can barely lift your mouse finger to enlarge a photo there is NO WAY IN HELL you are going to reach OVER to the sidebar and then lift that heavy heavy mouse finger so I'll make it easier today and bring the link over here...

Because as I was telling my dear sweet personal masseuse at 2am, sometimes these photos are so good I think someone else must have taken them. If they keep getting better they may even start looking like Susan's culls.

So go look, ya bunch of Gentle Viewing Carnie Haters! Posted by Picasa

P.S. I know what you are thinking. "We don't hate carnies, we hate your boatloads of pictures of carnies!" I was just trying to turn the carnies against you. They read The Thing of the Moment.

5 comments:

  1. Is that a snake lying there 'cause it looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nah...we don't hate carnies. We just love to hate the food they bring with them and the way they entice us to spend our money. Darn them! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. tore: It is. Feed me.

    dawn: You are confusing love and hate AGAIN. :)

    kalani: I'll save them here for you until you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's what i'm talking about baby, on your hands and knees!~

    ReplyDelete

Jen White