Thursday, July 06, 2006

Contest Update

The Unknown Spaniard never identified himself or herself sooooooo, I was thinking that I won and would not be awarding prizes at this milestone. However, Merlinprincesse, Patron Saint of Contest Winners suggested that it go to the next Gentle Visitors. Rather than award it to the as yet unidentified Estonian (70,001) I'd award it to the next 2 Gentle Viewers that I recognized. They are Gentle Viewers and Frequent Commenters Torekimi (70,003) and Caryn of PhotoPlay (70,006). Oh..and early bird Wrath of Dawn (69,992 and 69,998). Coincidentally, combined they make up about 2/3rds of the earlier 70,000 viewers.

4 comments:

  1. I can hardly contain myself. So it was worth the hundreds of visits I've made to Thing over the last couple of days. Hmmm, have to give some special consideration to my prize...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im glad you followed my sublime suggestion. And happy to know that I'm a Saint BEFORE my death... Not sure that Benedict XVI would agree thouhg.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo! Just realized (a little bird told me) that I had been added to the runners-up list. Woo and hoo! Thanks, jkirlin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! So this is what happens when I dare to get the flu--I miss news like this.

    ReplyDelete

Jen White